The position of Operations Manager is a new role in OpenPEPPOL, previously handled by the Deputy Secretary General as an in-kind contributed effort. The role covers the obligation of managing the day to day Operating Office, and directly supporting the Managing Committee as Executive Assistant.
The Operations Manager reports directly to the Secretary General, and holds the overall responsibility for implementing and complying with the Operational Workplan and Budget.
In 2018, the main focus areas of the Operations Manager will be:
- D2D management of the Operating Office ensuring prioritized execution of operational tasks such as
- Business Operations and Administration
- Infrastructure Operations Support
- Agreement Administration and Operation
- Compliance Monitoring and Certificate Issuing
- PEPPOL Authority coordination and support
- Hands on execution of
- Identifying and assigning resources to strengthen the Technical Infrastructure Support provided by OpenPEPPOL
- Formalizing and streamlining of the Operational Support to the OpenPEPPOL Communities
- Implementation and operation of an e-Tendering Authority
- Executive assistance to the Managing Committee, including but not limited to planning, managing and minutes of MC meetings, Authority meetings and Member meetings.
- Negotiation and administration of consultant agreements
On a professional level, it is important that you are organized, engaged, self-driven and able to operate efficiently in a virtual and complex environment, characterized by strategic decision-making, sensitive stakeholder management and operational growth. Political awareness and communication excellence is necessary for you to succeed in this position, and it is mandatory that you communicate clearly and unambiguously with a fluent level of written and spoken English.
For additional information please contact Anna-Lis Berg, OpenPEPPOL Deputy Secretary General (and current D2D Manager of Operations).
Expected start date:
Preferably 15th of January, but 1st of March 2017 at the latest
Up to 3 months
Between 40% and 60% allocation of an FTE, increasing up to a max of 75%
All consultants in OpenPEPPOL are assigned with a monthly max budget and have clearly stated expectations for their deliverables. The consultants are expected to timebox their effort, focus on the primary tasks given and the key deliverables required.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming applications will be reviewed, as submitted and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.