PEPPOL Support Lead
The position of PEPPOL Support Lead is a new role in OpenPEPPOL, previously handled by members of the eDelivery (Transport Infrastructure) community on a volunteer basis. The role covers the obligations of handling, managing, monitoring and coordinating the OpenPEPPOL Work Group portfolio, the technical support to our members and the issuing of PKI certificates.
The PEPPOL Support Lead reports directly to the Operations Manager and holds the responsibility to ensure stability and transparency of the PEPPOL eDelivery Network operations.
In 2018, the focus areas of the PEPPOL support Lead will be:
- Dispatch, coordination and monitoring of change requests and operational Issues (Jira)
- Administrative and operational management and monitoring of the OpenPEPPOL Work Groups
- PKI certificate issuing during and after migration
- Direct support to technical onboarding of service providers
- Direct support to the implementation of a centralized OpenPEPPOL testbed
- Operational management and monitoring of the centralized OpenPEPPOL testbed
- Compliance monitoring of Service Providers signing with OpenPEPPOL AISBL
On a professional level, it is important that you are structured, detail oriented, self-driven and able to provide professionalized support to our members regardless of their level of technical expertise or knowledge of the PEPPOL eDelivery Network and PEPPOL BIS. Attention to detail and a solid overview of the interests in play are essential for your success, and it is mandatory that you communicate clearly and unambiguously with a fluent level of written and spoken English.
For additional information please contact Anna-Lis Berg, OpenPEPPOL Deputy Secretary General (and current D2D Manager of Operations).
Expected start date:
Preferably 15th of January, but 1st of March 2017 at the latest
Up to 3 months
Between 30% and 45% allocation of an FTE, increasing up to a max of 60%
All consultants in OpenPEPPOL are assigned with a monthly max budget and have clearly stated expectations for their deliverables. The consultants are expected to timebox their effort, focus on the primary tasks given and the key deliverables required.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming applications will be reviewed, as submitted and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.