PEPPOL – the future of e-invoicing in Europe
On September 13th, 2018 an info session is being held in Paris, aiming to present the value proposition of OpenPEPPOL in the new landscape of electronic invoicing in Europe.
In France, the PEPPOL eDelivery network is already connected to Chorus Pro, which is currently operated by the PEPPOL Access Point provider SERES, which is a certified AP and SMP (Service Metadata Publisher) provider.
OpenPEPPOL Secretary General André Hoddevik will introduce the latest developments in the PEPPOL Community, and a number of experiences and best practices from the UK, the Nordics as well as France itself will follow.
The session will close with a round table and opportunities for questions from and discussions with the audience.
Detailed Agenda (08:00 – 12:00 hrs)
- Introduction and presentation
- Thierry Amadieu, Associate Director TACD Cartena and head of the PEPPOL pilot projects for France of 2010 and 2013
- What’s new with PEPPOL?
- André Hoddevik, General Secretary Open PEPPOL AISBL
- The National Health Service PEPPOL strategy for purchasing in the UK healthcare sector
- Carmen Ciciriello, Celeris Group
- PEPPOL and electronic Invoice in northern Europe
- Fredrik Rosenqvist, VP International Alliances & Partners
- PEPPOL, accelerator of interoperability for CHORUS PRO in France
- AIFE representative
- Round table with the users
- What are the benefits for the companies and how to start with PEPPOL?
- Can PEPPOL help with the deployment of B2B electronic invoicing?