Invitation to the OpenPEPPOL CC Member Meetings, Brussels, 30 and 31 October 2018
On Tuesday October 30th and Wednesday October 31st, the OpenPEPPOL Coordinating Communities (CC) will hold their Autumn 2018 Face-to-face meetings in Brussels, Belgium.
Day 1: Tuesday October 30th
PEPPOL for Newcomers Start 09:00 – End 10:30
CC F2F Meeting Start 10:30 – End 15:30
Day 2: Wednesday October 31st Start 9:00 – End 15:00
All Members are welcome to attend and a group dinner (self-paid) is planned for the evening of October 30th. Please note: A General Assembly (GA) Meeting will also be held (see separate invitation) from 16:00 – 18:00 on October 30th.
Presentations and/or workgroups will be held on the following key topics
eDelivery (TICC) CC
- PKI Version 3.0
- OpenPEPPOL Centralised Test Facility
- SBDH 1.1 and 1.2 (non-xml)
- Update on AS4 Migration
- PEPPOL BIS 3.0 Upgrade
- PEPPOL BIS Invoice Message Response (IMR)
- PEPPOL BIS Billing 3.0
- Pre-Award PEPPOL BIS update
- EHF ESPD 1.1 Review
- Pre-Award PEPPOL Authority update
- Pre-Award TIA change management and operations
- Alignment of Transition-IN AS IS with TICC on deploying AS4
Further information and draft agenda can be found at OpenPEPPOL- Draft Agenda- CC-F2F Oct 2018
Please reply to: email@example.com to confirm your attendance.