OpenPEPPOL at the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit in Singapore on November 05 and 06, 2019
Please join us at the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit in Singapore on November 05 and 06, 2019, where OpenPEPPOL will be welcoming visitors to the OpenPEPPOL booth.
Singapore Keynote: How E-Invoicing plays an important part in Singapore’s Digital Economy strategy
Tan Kiat How, Chief Executive, Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore
Panel Discussions and Round Tables: What Should be the Next Steps for Truly Global Interoperability?
This session brings together a panel of thought leaders to discuss how to build on the various successful regional and national initiatives and models for interoperability to create a truly global approach.
- Managing diversity and commonality – where are the pressure points?
- What is working consistently and why?
- Is there a recognisable standards ‘stack’ that could underpin a global approach?
- Bridging document standards used by industry and public sector: ANSI, EDIFACT, UBL and European Norm?
- How to reconcile different business, fiscal and legal models?
- Building consensus and an alliance of stakeholders.
André Hoddevik, OpenPEPPOL AISBL, Belgium
Vinicius Pimentel de Freitas, ENCAT Deputy Technical Coordinator, Brazil and International E-Invoicing Coordination, CIAT, Panama
Success Stories: 5 Factors to Consider when picking a PEPPOL provider
- EU and beyond
- Provider Landscape
- Connectivity Pros and Cons
- The 3 Ts of Support
- Plan for the Future
Ger Clancy, Offering Manager eInvoicing & PEPPOL, IBM Watson Customer Engagement, Ireland
Key topics E-Invoicing Exchange Summit 2019 in Singapore
- Implications of Singapore being the first National PEPPOL Authority outside Europe
- New E-Invoicing Mandates and Real-Time Tax Reporting: Facing Global Challenges
- Global E-Invoicing Trends: Road Mapping, Market Analysis and Best Practices
- How Multinationals Successfully Handle VAT Compliance, Standards and Formats
- How Regulatory Requirements Will Catapult the Market into New Dimensions
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain on Processes in AP and AR
- Increasing Importance of Clearance Models for E-Invoicing and Tax Reporting
- Successfully Coping With Challenge of Onboarding 100% of Suppliers to E-Invoicing
- Driving the Digital Transformation of Purchase-to-Pay Beyond E-Invoicing
Post-Exchange Summit – External Event (Thursday, 7th)
Technical Workshop with Service Providers
Organized by Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore
more details will be available as the event approaches
For further details and registration at: