OpenPEPPOL at the Exchange Summit Americas – 2018
OpenPEPPOL will be an Event Partner at the upcoming Exchange Summit Americas in Miami, Florida.
Key Topics of the Exchange Summit Americas 2018
- Learn How the U.S. Market is Moving Forward by Selecting an E-Invoice Standard
- Find Out Why AI & Robotic Process Automation Will Disrupt Work in Finance
- Identify Global E-Invoicing Trends: Road Mapping, Market Analysis and Best Practices
- Experience How Blockchain Technology Impacts P2P and Supply Chain Finance
- Hear About Trends in Real Time Payments: The Dawn of a New Era in E-Invoicing and Payments
- Amid Global Compliance Chaos – Learn How You Keep Your E-Invoicing Processes Compliant
- Understand the Challenges and Benefits of Effective Supplier Onboarding
- Identify How to Drive the Digital Transformation of Purchase-to-Pay
Our Secretary General, André Hoddevik will present ‘PEPPOL, the Easy Way to Seamless e-Invoicing’ and will take part in a panel discussion ‘From Local to Global: E-Invoicing Interoperability and Compliance’ with other key global players.
A separate PEPPOL session will be held on Day 2: ‘PEPPOL e-Invoicing as the Driver for Standardisation of the Procurement Process’, where attendies can gather more detailed information about PEPPOL and the four-corner model.
Please come and join us at the OpenPEPPOL booth.
For more information and registration details, please visit the Exchange Summit website at – https://www.exchange-summit.com/exa/miami