PEPPOL AS2 to AS4 migration info session – Postponed
OpenPEPPOL are sorry to announce the postponement of the AS2 to AS4 migration info session.
A new date will be announced.
As indicated in the OpenPEPPOL news item http://peppol.eu/openpeppol-together-connecting-europe-facility-cef-edelivery-building-block-successfully-completed-phase-t2-criteria-transition-as2-as4-message-exchange-prot/ PEPPOL Access Point providers will soon need to support AS4 in addition to AS2 as a transport protocol across the PEPPOL network, providing the criteria mentioned through the article linked above, has been met.
The OpenPEPPOL and the CEF eDelivery teams are planning a joint info session to inform the PEPPOL community about the background and practical details. This will allow all Access Point providers to plan the required actions to complete this migration successfully.
An online Webex session is in pipeline, the date still needs to be decided.
- Welcome and introduction
- Background on the PEPPOL AS2 to AS4 migration
- CEF eDelivery information
- AS4 migration planning
- Implement your own solution or choose an available solution from the market or community
- Oxalis multiprotocol support for AS2 and AS4
- PEPPOL onboarding procedures and test platform
- CEF Conformance Testing
- INEA grants
- Guidance and support for this transition