The Fall release of the PEPPOL Post-Award artefacts (BIS documents and validation artefacts) will become MANDTORY as of 12:00 CET tomorrow Wednesday, November 15. 2017
The Fall release package and its release notes can be downloaded from https://peppol.eu/downloads/post-award/
Key point of this release
– Added rules in most documents regarding deprecation of unit codes.
– Added rules in order to ensure existence of anticipated total.
– Added rules in Invoice and Credit note to ensure existence of item name.
– Modified rules in Invoice and Order regarding ItemClassificationCode.
– Added rule in Catalogue to ensure a single item description.
Please prepare implementation and support for the release.
Validation artefacts are the tools that help parties and service providers to comply with the PEPPOL Transport Infrastructure Agreements (TIA) as they help ensuring that the contents of the exchanged document instances in the PEPPOL network are valid both from a syntactical and semantic point of view. These business rules check for the correctness of the coded values, co-occurrence constraints or calculations. It is therefore necessary to use them before submitting documents to the network, in order to ensure the overall quality of exchanged electronic documents, and thus the overall performance of the network.