Membership of OpenPEPPOL is open to the following types of organisations:
- Contracting authorities (public sector buyers)
- Suppliers and other end-users of PEPPOL based services
- Government entities acting as PEPPOL Authorities within the PEPPOL network (according to provisions of the PEPPOL Transport Infrastructure Agreements)
- Service Metadata Publisher (SMP) Providers
- Access Point Providers
- Pre-award Service Providers
- Other organisations with a shared interest in the activities of OpenPEPPOL
As a condition of membership of OpenPEPPOL, a member shall accept the Statutes of the Association. OpenPEPPOL is aiming for a balanced stakeholder representation, and encourages SME associations, trade organisations and eProcurement providers to join the OpenPEPPOL community.
The full version of the OpenPEPPOL Statutes.
OpenPEPPOL membership is mandatory for PEPPOL Authorities, PEPPOL Access Point and SMP providers.
Please contact email@example.com to obtain the registration form.
Upon completing this form, please sign it and email a PDF version to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The OpenPEPPOL Operating Office will review all applications and notify applicants as soon as possible about the results.
If joining as a PEPPOL Authority, a PEPPOL Access Point (AP) or Service Metadata Publisher (SMP) provider, you are also required to sign the Transport Infrastructure Agreements (TIA).
By becoming a member of OpenPEPPOL, private and public organisations will have the unique opportunity to join forces and drive adoption of standards, process automation and connectivity across Europe and beyond.
In particular, OpenPEPPOL members enjoy the following benefits:
• Ensure relevance and usability of the PEPPOL specifications and services through an ongoing review of business requirements
• Influence the possible expansion of PEPPOL specifications and services to other areas of use
• Influence the development of eProcurement standardisation and adoption of standards in Europe and beyond
• Access to a wide group of private and public sector members with expertise in multiple countries and industries.
All members of OpenPEPPOL are required to pay an annual subscription fee to support the purposes and activities of the Association. Membership fees are decided by the OpenPEPPOL Management Committee.
The membership fee depends on the category of membership according to the table below – effective from March 2019.