Join OpenPEPPOL at the upcoming eInvoicing Exchange Summit – October 8–9 in Berlin
On October 8th and 9th OpenPEPPOL will participate actively in the eInvoicing Exchange Summit in Berlin where we encourage our members to visit us at the booth, engage in workshops, listen to a wide range of presentations from industry and government experts, and join us at the free OpenPEPPOL Seminar immediately after the event.
On Tues. Oct. 9th from 13:15 to 13:45 our OpenPEPPOL Secretary General, Andre Hoddevik and Seong Wah Geok, Director of E-Invoicing Project from the Singaporean PEPPOL Authority, IMDA, will present:
PEPPOL – Seamless E-Invoicing in a Global Context Showcasing how OpenPEPPOL has established an interoperability framework within Europe and beyond.
Several of the other presentations at the Summit will have direct PEPPOL relevance, such as the ones from German, Italian and Dutch authorities.
Delegates of the Exchange Summit are also invited to attend the OpenPEPPOL Seminar on Tues. Oct. 9th from 15:40 to 17:30 where the topic will be:
Invoicing and Procurement Through PEPPOL – What Is the Value?
The first part of the session will focus on how public and private sector entities use PEPPOL for their invoicing and procurement processes, the experience of governments using PEPPOL to support national policies, as well as private companies using PEPPOL to support their business processes.
The second part of the session will focus on the practical aspects of how to get started with invoicing and procurement through PEPPOL, OpenPEPPOL onboarding procedures, agreements, testing and support mechanisms, as well as the experience of service providers already on-boarded.
Other key topics highlighted by the organiser include:
- Don´t Wait Until January 2019: Get Latest Status on Italy E-Invoicing Mandate Now
- Learn from Dutch Experience: Why Communication Is Key Success Factor for Rolling-Invoicing
- Doing Business with Germany? Hear the Latest News from Federal Level and Management Project Bremen
- The Next “Big Thing” Is E-Trade Facilitation: Linking the Physical and Financial Supply Chain
- Updates on Implementation of EU Directive 2014/55, 2014/24 and from CEN/TC 434 +440
- Discuss with Multinationals Successful Handling of VAT Compliance, Standards and Formats, and Onboarding
- Get New Ideas How to Benefit from Blockchain And Overall Digital Transformation for Purchase-to-Pay
- Market Trend: Clearance Models for E-Invoicing and E-Reporting
For further details, including the agenda, venue and registration, please visit: https://www.exchange-summit.com/
Please note: If you are not able to attend the Exchange Summit but wish to join the OpenPEPPOL Seminar only (entry is free of charge), please choose ‘Option 4’ when registering.
We look forward to welcoming you there!