OpenPEPPOL Release of the AS4 2.0.0 Profile
OpenPEPPOL has released the PEPPOL AS4 Profile 2.0.0 for implementation in the PEPPOL eDelivery Network.
The specification can be found at http://docs.peppol.eu/edelivery/as4/specification/
The main features of the update are:
- The PEPPOL AS4 profile now points directly to the CEF eDelivery AS4 Profile and provides only properties further profiled in PEPPOL
- The PEPPOL profile now requires TLS encryption in the transport level
- Compression is now mandatory in the PEPPOL profile
- IPv4 and IPv6 are now supported as stated in the CEF profile
- Introduces profiling of payload filename for easy adoption of existing AS4 product
- Introduces a new transport profile identifier for use in the SMP
An overarching goal during the development of the profile has been to achieve full compliance with the CEF AS4 profile.