2021 Call for Candidates in OpenPeppol Elections
The 2021 Call for Candidates in OpenPeppol elections opened on April 16th, 2021, and closed on May 7th, 2021. We hereby announce the following:
- Candidates presented until May 7th
- Extension of the Call for Candidates for the positions where not enough candidacies have been submitted.
A. Announcement of Candidates confirmed to date
A complete list of current candidates and the positions they are running for is posted on Confluence at https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OE2021/pages/2317124812/Open+Positions+and+Candidates+in+the+OpenPeppol+Elections+2021
All candidacies have been validated by the Election Committee in terms of completeness and eligibility.
B. Call for Candidates extended for positions where not enough candidates exist
The Call for Candidates is extended until May 21st, 2021 for the following positions:
- Positions open to Service Providers
- 1 representative of Service Providers to the Election Committee
- 1 representative of Service Providers to the Agreements, Policies and Procedures Change Management Board
- Positions open to any eDelivery Community members
- 2 members of the eDelivery Community Change Management Board
- Positions open to any Pre-Award Community members
- 1 member of the Pre-Award Community Change Management Board
Candidacies for all other positions are closed.
C. Submission of candidacies
The new deadline for submitting candidacies to the open positions above is Friday, May 21st, 2021.
Candidacies for all open positions should be submitted by sending a Notification of Candidacy by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Notification of Candidacy should include or enclose the following information:
- Name of Candidate
- Position(s) the Candidate is running for
- Name of OpenPeppol Member proposing the Candidate
- Professional relationship of Candidate and Proposing Member
- Curriculum Vitae of Candidate (short)
- Motivation letter, outlining the Candidate’s vision for the position(s), for which the Candidate is running.
You can refer to the initial Call for Candidates for the terms and conditions that apply to the submission of candidacies, at:
We strongly encourage all members who have both the interest and motivation, to consider putting forward candidates for any of the open positions.
For any questions or clarifications, feel free to contact us at email@example.com