Informative Session to prepare for the GA – March 29th
An Informative Session to prepare for the 14th OpenPeppol General Assembly took place on March 29th, 2022 between 09:00 – 11:00 CEST.
The purpose of this session was to better inform OpenPeppol Members about the General Assembly topics and procedures, give guidance about participating and interacting with the GA meeting and present the candidates for elected positions.
Items covered include:
1. GA14 Agenda and Voting Items
2. Presentation of candidates for Managing Committee
- Peppol Authority Representative
- Anna Dopatka, KoSIT
- Craig Smith, MBIE
- Service Provider Representative
- Ahti Allikas, OpusCapita
3. Participation and Voting procedures
The presentation from the meeting can be found at:
The recording of the meeting can be found below.