[UPDATE] OpenPeppol at the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit in Singapore on November 05 and 06, 2019 – Updated with link to Presentations
UPDATE: Presentations from the day, can be found at:
Please join us at the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit in Singapore on November 05 and 06, 2019, where OpenPeppol will be welcoming visitors to the OpenPeppol booth.
Peppol as a Global Network Enabling Business Transactions (Nov 05)
- What is new in Peppol – global growth and value proposition
- Moving towards international interoperability among world regions
- Peppol tax clearance and reporting models
André Hoddevik, Secretary General, OpenPeppol AISBL, Belgium
Peppol as an Enabler for Digital Interaction with our Suppliers (Nov 05)
- Experiences from Equinor, a multinational oil & gas and energy company
Arne Johan Larsen, Team Lead for Supplier Integration, Equinor ASA, Norway
Panel Discussions: What Should be the Next Steps for Truly Global Interoperability? (Nov 05)
This session brings together a panel of thought leaders to discuss how to build on the various successful regional and national initiatives and models for interoperability to create a truly global approach.
- Managing diversity and commonality – where are the pressure points?
- What is working consistently and why?
- Is there a recognisable standards ‘stack’ that could underpin a global approach?
- Bridging document standards used by industry and public sector: ANSI, EDIFACT, UBL and European Norm?
- How to reconcile different business, fiscal and legal models?
- Building consensus and an alliance of stakeholders.
André Hoddevik, OpenPeppol AISBL, Belgium
Robert Tay, Cluster Director Modern Services, IMDA, Singapore
Chris Welsh, Chair Global Interoperability Framework Workgroup
Vinicius Pimentel de Freitas, ENCAT Deputy Technical Coordinator, Brazil and International E-Invoicing Coordination, CIAT, Panama
Christian Vindinge Rasmussen Ambassador Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), European Commission
5 Factors to Consider when picking a Peppol provider (Nov 06)
- EU and beyond
- Provider Landscape
- Connectivity Pros and Cons
- The 3 Ts of Support
- Plan for the Future
Ger Clancy, Offering Manager eInvoicing & Peppol, IBM Watson Customer Engagement, Ireland
Post-Exchange Summit – External Event (Nov 07)
Technical Workshop with Service Providers
Organized by Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore
For further details and registration at: